- Detail Images
Day tripper's delight.
Pack a light layer in case of rain, fill the reservoir in the Osprey Syncro 10 Hydration Pack, and head out with your dog to check out the newspaper's 'Hike of the Week.' Streamlined and airy but highly functional, the Syncro 10 carries just enough without weighing you down.
- Airspeed suspension includes mesh back panel supported by LightWire frame with side vents that keep your back cool
- Biostretch ventilated harness featuers perforated EVA straps covered by soft, breathable spacer mesh for maximum breathability
- Lidlock helmet clip and blinker light attachment patch give you spots to attach essential safety equipment
- Zip front pocket includes organizer for tools, camera, pump, maps, and other essentials
- Three-liter Hydraform reservoir is BPA- and PVC-free, and features an AquaGuard antimicrobial treatment to prevent growth of bacteria and mold
- Integral framesheet in reservoir prevents barreling, while a rigid handles allows for easy insertion and removal in the pack
- 180-degree pivot bite valve rotates on and off in either direction, and includes magnet that attaches to sternum strap
- Integrated high-visibility rain cover included
- Reflective details improve nighttime visibility
- Removable 20mm webbing waist belt keeps the pack from bouncing around
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Historically - I've always used Camelbaks for biking. But when I wanted a hydration backpack for hiking - the Osprey Syncro 10 was a better size and had more user friendly pockets for quick access. Very pleased with this purchase.