A burly backpack with versatility in mind.
With the Osprey Stratos 34 Backpack, you're ready for any mountainous adventure whether it's hiking, climbing, or backpacking for a night. This pack fits all the gear you need for a day at crag, food and snacks for a full day hike, or even the necessary equipment to spend a night out in the woods.
The designers at Osprey shaped this pack's LightWire alloy frame in such a unique way that it optimizes your load's balance as well as enhances the ventilation system with the help of the AirSpeed back panel. Add that to the sewn-in spacer mesh at both the waist-belt and the shoulder straps, and you're ready to tackle anything in the mountains without a sweat. The waist-belt utilizes ErgoPull straps for an ideal fit, and the panel access allows you to get anything out of your pack with ease regardless of where it is.
The blend of high-tenacity nylon and 420HD nylon overlays will handle rocky scrapes and dirt dragging for years, and Osprey even integrated a rain cover so you can continue your mountainous adventures in poor conditions. The Stratos 34 also features a bottom zippered compartment for your sleeping bag, straps for your sleeping pad that you can remove when it's not an overnight adventure.
- Burly, breathable pack for long day trips or overnighters
- Tough nylon construction withstands abuse in the woods and mountains
- Alloy frame stabilizes and balances out your load
- Ventilated backpanel prevents your back from getting sweaty
- Integrated rain cover helps keep your gear dry
- Ice ax and trekking pole attachment helps free up your hands
- Sleeping pad straps free up space in your bag
- Osprey Packs is based out of Cortex, CO
- Item #OSP009D
- Q & A
Osprey Stratos Product Tour
Check out the features of the updated Osprey Stratos!