Perfect for a day on the mountain.
Despite your busy schedule, each week you're up playing on the mountain whether it's hiking, mountain biking, or climbing. The Osprey Stratos 24 Backpack is ready to take on whatever you're doing up there. With this pack, you can fit all the gear you need for a day at the crag, on the trail, or at the park with some room for snacks too.
The designers at Osprey shaped this pack's LightWire alloy frame in such a unique way that it optimizes your load's balance as well as enhances the ventilation system with the help of the AirSpeed back panel. Add that to the sewn-in spacer mesh at both the waist-belt and the shoulder straps, and you're ready to tackle anything in the mountains without a sweat. The waist-belt utilizes ErgoPull straps for an ideal fit, and the panel access allows you to get anything out of your pack with ease regardless of where it is. This pack's blend of high-tenacity nylon and 420HD nylon overlays will handle all your rocky scrapes and dirt dragging for years, and Osprey even integrated a rain cover so you can continue your mountainous adventures in poor conditions.
- Highly breathable, versatile pack for any mountain adventure
- Durable nylon construction withstands tons of abuse
- Alloy frame optimizes load balance and enhances breathability
- Removable sleeping bag straps for overnight adventures
- Upper and lower compression straps keep jostling to a minimum
- Trekking pole and ice axe attachment free up your hands
- Integrated rain cover helps keep your gear dry
- Osprey Packs is based out of Cortez, CO
- Item #OSP007T
- Q & A
Osprey Stratos Product Tour
Check out the features of the updates Osprey Stratos!