Select your style & size:Select options
Everyone loves a convertible.
Whether you’re off to a nearby city on business or jetsetting to Africa for a month-long excursion, the versatile Osprey Sojourn 28 Wheeled Convertible Pack is always up for the trip. The cavernous 80-liter volume capacity is ample enough for all your 'essential' gear, and anything more is attachable to the exterior via compression straps and daisy chain. All this can be carried on your back with the stowable backpack suspension or easily rolled along over smoother terrain.
- HighRoad chassis with zip-away backpack suspension lets you comfortably carry the load on your back or roll it on smoother terrain
- Fully padded spacer mesh lumbar and hipbelt offer efficient load transfer and comfort
- Foam and spacer mesh shoulder straps further improve comfortable carry
- Second slot in ventilated mesh back panel extends range of adjustment for torso length for custom fit
- Wide-mouth panel-access zip to main compartment with lockable sliders makes grabs quick and easy and secures belongings
- 1680 ballistic polyester is uber-durable and great-looking; 420HD nylon pack cloth is light and strong
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable grip
- Internal compression straps with wide fabric wings secure clothing
- StraightJacket compression with padded foam sidewalls secures and protects exterior-attached gear
- Front daisy chain and hideaway quick-release attachment strap can carry extras when needed
- Rear panel magazine pocket and ID card window offer speedy convenience in the midst of travel
- Four internal zippered pockets organize the interior
- External zippered top pocket keep separate frequent-use items
- Item #OSP0286
- Q & A
Great travel pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Very well made, love the padded sidewalls/compression panels. Wheels are solid, retractable handle is solid. Backpack harness is great for what it's designed for. I love it, and did a lot of research before purchasing. Big zippers are excellent ( required in my book).
Ideal for Int'l Travel
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a good choice for international travel. The capacity is more than enough to take everything you need for a month or two on the road. The zippers are durable and the fabric is very durable. The back-pack option is good if your in a busy transit situation with many people grabbing for your bag. The wheels roll smooth and the handles can take aggressive bus drivers tossing onto roof.
Osprey Fall '09 Packs Sojourn & Meridian
Very spacious, but compact
First time using pack which was purchased for extended stay in Europe for work/vacation.
So far, so good! I was able to pack a lot of gear and was able to cinch it down easily. Sturdy zippers & wheels are the best features. Haven't used backpack feature yet, but will probably be really useful if pack needed to be carried up narrow stairways.