Hike on Cloud Nine.
The second you put on the Osprey Women's Sirrus 24 Backpack and feel its mesh AirSpeed back panel successfully transfer the load to your legs, you get overwhelmingly excited, if not giddy for the big hike ahead. The AirSpeed suspension system combines the rigidity of aluminum stays with a tensioned mesh back panel for effective load transfer and cross ventilation, while the Women-specific Spacer Mesh hip-belt and shoulder straps ensure your load rests where it should for max efficiency and pain-free hiking.
Its ErgoPull waistbelt closure makes cinching down the belt easy, and hipbelt pockets hold your camera, shades, or quick snacks so you keep spirits high. And if rain starts to fall on your adventure, deploy the integrated rain cover to keep your gear dry as a bone. A Stow-on-the-Go feature on the left side lets you holster your trekking poles or ice axe for hands-free walking, and the compression straps let you adjust the pack's volume to fit different load sizes.
- Easily organizable, lightweight, and supportive daypack
- Breathable, mesh backpanel with aluminum stays transfers loads
- Mesh, padded shoulder straps stabilize the load comfortably
- Integrated rain cover helps keep your gear dry
- Ice axe and trekking pole attachments free up your hands
- Compression straps cinch down bulky loads
- Osprey packs is based out of Cortez, CO
- Item #OSP007W
- Q & A
Osprey Sirrus Product Tour
Check out the features on the updated Osprey Sirrus for women!