You never knew you could live out of the Shuttle 28.
- An aluminum frame, injection molded high clearance ABS base with integrated footbar, and large polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings provide you with a super durable bag that can withstand the bumps and collisions of travel
- Foam padded top and side walls help protect your fragile gear
- An extendable handle and multiple foam padded grab handles make transport easy
- Internal compression straps keep your gear securely in place and allow you to pack more gear
- A multitude of internal and external pockets help keep you organized when you're living out of your bag
- A lockable zipper on the main compartment helps keep out unwanted visitors
Share your thoughts
Perfect size for a 10 day trip
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this bag for a 10 day trip to Brazil for the world cup. It's very well made and easy to pull through airports, buses, trains, cabs, etc. I can't comment on durability because I only used it for one trip but I think it should last a long time.
Osprey Shuttle Series
Excellent quality and features, a bit small.
I love it's quality and features. It has straps on the inside to hold down stuff and it has heavy duty straps on the outside with cusioned sides to hold everything in place. I don't use the two compartments at the top and bottom to make packing volume more efficient but they move out of the way to take up practicall no extra space.
I use it for air travel on business trips when I need business casual dress and I check it in. It can hold my extra papers, my clothes, extra pair of shoes, and my gear. It iwas a little small for last week's trip. Could not bring anything back home or pack a coat. I loaded it very full with papers and gear and it weigh about 40 lbs. Would like another 1000+ cubic inches. I think the next size up would have been better but probably would exceed the 50 lb airline limit. The cusioned compression sides and the straps would make the larger size more flexible since it could be compressed down to fit smaller but heavy load but still expand to fit a winter coat. I would have given it 5 stars if it was a size between this 28" and the larger one (32" I think).
This is ideal for folks going on adventure-like vacations. I can carry a metric ton of clothes + all of my cycling gear, i.e. helmet, shoes, bottles, saddle bag and all the other bulks gear you need for a cycling vacation. Nimble in the airport, good wheels, and handles everywhere you need 'em for throwing it around.