Select your style & size:Select options
Don't sweat it.
Whether you're biking the White Rim or exploring Chaco Canyon, Osprey's Raptor 10 Hydration Pack will carry everything you need to stay safe, hydrated, and comfortable while you're out on the trail. Made with Osprey's supportive Atilon foam framesheet and the breathable Airscape back panel, the Raptor easily carries a day's worth of gear and three liters of water in the included Hydraulics reservoir. In terms of features, the Raptor comes with a Lidlock helmet attachment point, a front stash pocket for quick access to spare tubes and trail maps, and a stretch mesh pocket that conveniently stows anything from an extra layer to that little stuffed pink elephant that you just can't seem to leave out of your adventures.
- A versatile pack for day hikes and mountain biking
- Mesh-lined back panel is breathable and supportive
- Included reservoir allows for quick hydration on the trail
- Helmet attachment loops provide a secure place for you brain bucket
- Removable tool pouch makes it easy access bike tools
- Item #OSP005J
- Q & A
fits well on back and not too much pressure on shoulders. Took out bladder as it was overkill and really heavy. would love this pack in a bit lighter material but this was lightest and best on the market. High reviews and would recommend. lots of room that I don't even use so could probably get smaller pack for easy couple hour ride