Live equally well on or off trail.
Whether you're headed for the hills or the farmer's market, bring along everything you need in the Osprey Packs Women's Questa Backpack. Tough fabrics, a highly-breathable back panel, and a removable hip belt help it take on long day-hikes in rugged terrain, while laptop and tablet sleeves and a blinker light attachment prepare it for your daily commute. Multiple pockets help you stay organized whether you're in the office or on the trail, and a bungee on the front panel holds a spare layer when you're not sure what the weather will bring.
- For outdoor hikers and urban bikers alike
- Internal laptop and tablet sleeves
- Lightweight webbing hip belt is removable
- Front panel bungee compression and storage
- Front pocket with organization slots
- Top slash pocket stows small items
- Side stretch pockets for easy access to water
- Blinker light attachment near base of pack
- Item #OSP001G
- Q & A
Wanted to love it...
My wife got this pack, and really liked a lot of the features-it was well organized inside, and has all the comfort and design Osprey offers. Unfortunately, the straps were too narrow at the top, chaffing into her neck. I've seen that comment on some other women's osprey packs as well. She is a slender 5'2" 110 lbs, so not sure about why it was too small. Sad it didn't work out.
Great back pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I mostly use this back pack for work, carrying my lap top etc. I have used it on occasion when traveling. Overall it's very comfortable, fits snug on my body, and has lots of pockets.
Is this backpack waterproof?
Hi Jane, waterproofing would add and IMMENSE cost to this daypack. The fabric is coated, but not seam taped. You can buy an XS Osprey raincover to help with your request!
Thanks for the question,