Load up and go.
Capacious enough to easily accommodate a week's worth of gear, the Osprey Porter 65 Backpack also is versatile and impressively mobile. You can stow the waist belt and shoulder straps to sling it over your shoulder in a mad dash from bus to plane, or don it like a full-on backpack for the long trek from gate A1 to gate Z99. Either way, you'll pass everyone with unwieldy cases as they impatiently fidget on the barely moving walkway or huff, puff, and curse over their belongings. With padded sleeves for your laptop and tablet, a generous bottom compartment, and sturdy compression wings, you'll be able to fit plenty of gear for your long transatlantic trips, without the stress of dealing with multiple tough-to-manage bags.
- 420D nylon ripstop body
- HDPE framesheet and a durable nylon/foam backpanel
- Stow-away padded mesh shoulder straps and waist belt
- Front organizer pocket with padded laptop and tablet sleeves
- StraightJacket side and front compression wings
- Front-panel access and large bottom pocket
- Padded top and side carry handles
- Attachments for over-shoulder straps and Osprey Daylite daypack (sold separately)