Supportive, comfortable, and packed with pockets for your grueling hike or mountain bike ride.
Get your mountain bike or hiking gear together with the Osprey Manta 28 Hydration Pack. Designed for solid daylong adventures, the Mantra 28 incorporates tons of thoughtful details to keep you comfortably on the move. Just to name one, the magnetic hose attachment makes your bite valve accessible from any angle so you don't have to play an extended game of tag with your hose.
- Airspeed suspension features a mesh backpanel supported by a LightWire frame with side vents and ridge foam backing for comfort, support, and ventilation
- Stretch sternum strap has a magnetic hose attachment for your reservoir bite valve
- BioStretch harness features a ventilated design that's cool and comfortable
- Hip-belt with a modified-straight ErgoPull closure keeps the Manta 28 stable and transfers load effectively
- 28-liter pack holds everything you need for a strenuous or leisurely day hike in the mountains
- Wide panel offers easy access to the main compartment
- Durable, strong nylon and polyester fabrics provide longevity
- Integrated raincover for all-weather protection
- Direct-zip-access hydration sleeve with HydraLock frame keeps your H2O comfortably in place
- Zip-access sunglasses pocket with protective fabric for your shades or glasses
- Stretch mesh front pocket stashes your extra gear
- Roomy zippered hip-belt pockets provide quick, secure storage
- Stow-on-the-Go feature quickly secures your trekking poles while a helmet attachment loop secures your bike helmet
- Dual-side compression straps keep your pack's load solid and stable
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This pack holds plenty of water and accessories - at least for the adventures I go on. The features of this pack are awesome - they thought of everything! Everything is right where you can get at it. No digging through all your stuff to access what you need.