An urban-style pack that hauls your everyday essentials.
If you're not a morning person, pack everything the night before in the Osprey Flapjack Pack. This urban-style pack features a comfortable, secure carry system, a laptop sleeve, multiple pockets, and a good-sized main compartment for your gym clothes. Designed to hold your daily items, the Flapjack has a sweet top-loading design for easy access to your gear and other essentials.
- Durable materials treated with a DWR coating stand up to years of globetrotting and offer protection from the light rain
- Top-loading design consists of an oversized flap to cover and protect the pack and your valuables
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap, easy adjust waist-belt, and padded back panel with air-mesh offer support and comfort while you commute to work or travel
- Internal drawcord weather closure helps protect your essentials from the elements
- Padded laptop sleeve fits a laptop with a 15.4in screen
- Main compartment stashes your books, files, binders, lunch, or spare change of clothes
- Multiple internal and external pockets keep you organized
- Integrated external loop enables you to attach a rear bike light (not included) when you ride, walk, or commute in low light conditions
Share your thoughts
Solid commuter backpack!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The flapjack pack is awesome. It was designed (in my opinion) for commuters that ride bikes to work. The pockets for the laptop has enough padding to protected from sudden and jerky movement. There other pockets are definitely handy. I use this backpack every day now and love it. I like it that it sits higher on my back, and although it has a lot of room to bring an extra change of clothes, it is not bulky because it stays close to your body. The good looks do not hurt either,and the little band in the back is perfect for a bright light or reflector. This is a SOLID backpack. It is the right size for daily commute, it may need more room if you are going to do some overnight stuff (in my opinion)
This pack is a great size and plenty of compartments. It is taking me a bit to get used to the large Flap and access to the main storage.I just carried it all over southern Costa Rica and found it to be very durable and spacious enough for everything I needed to get through a day (2 Cameras, change of clothes, water and lunch plus all the things that stay in my pack at all times)
Stylish and useful
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The bag is the perfect size for my laptop and a change of clothes and I love the style. As a matter of fact on my first business trip with it I had someone comment on it and want to know where I got. I smiled and said Backcountry.com