They've been keeping an eye on you.
- Airscape suspension features ridge-molded foam that creates a lightweight yet supportive and ventilated back panel
- Biostretch ventilated harness features perforated EVA straps covered by soft, breathable spacer mesh for maximum breathability
- Low-profile design rides close to your body so the pack won't affect your balance on the bike
- Zips pocket on shoulder strap and hip belt put small items in easy reach
- Organization for bike tools and tubes ensures you have vital equipment at the ready
- Integrated high-visibility rain cover included
- Reflective print on front and base of pack enhances your visibility after the sun sets
Share your thoughts
Can anyone compare the functionality of...
Can anyone compare the functionality of the Escapist vs the Zealot 16?
I'm looking for a medium capacity bike specific pack for long XC rides.
It will need to carry some body armor and easy access for layers and tools.
The large size of this is a better option, 16L is going to be pretty small to get body armor in.
The zealot has external gear carries and the Escapist does not.