The too-good-for-a-day daypack.
The important question regarding the Osprey Contrail Daypack: What constitutes a day? The Contrail is just too good—you'll want to take it on every trip, no matter the length. With brilliant conveniences like the padded laptop sleeve that's easily accessible for airport security, a fleece-lined tablet sleeve, and a handle that fits onto wheeled luggage handles, you can take it on short trips to school, the library, or work, and weekend getaways. Its bombproof construction and comfortable shoulder straps with chest adjustment add comfort to all that practicality. So ... seven hours? Fifteen? What about 'day' as in multi-day?
- Padded structure provides comfort for you and security for your gear
- Wide-mouth panel-access zip to main compartment with lockable sliders makes grabs quick and easy and secures belongings
- 1680D ballistic polyester is durable and great-looking; 630D nylon pack cloth is light and strong
- Weighs 2lb 7oz
- 26L (1587cu in) volume capacity
- Handle-It attachment flap easily connects to most 6-inch-wide roller handles
- Padded laptop sleeve fits 17-inch computer and has easy top-zip access that makes airline security hassle-free
- Fleece-lined tablet sleeve, document sleeve, and zippered security pocket keep important items organized and stowed in the proper place
- Two external zippered side pockets with internal spacermesh sleeves and 2 external stretch-mesh side pockets
Share your thoughts
Osprey Contrail Accessory Bags
This video details the features of the three different Contrail accessory bags.