Select your style & size:Select options
For the data-streaming McGee.
As its name suggests, the Osprey Bitstream Backpack caters to your tech-heavy, data-streaming lifestyle. Designed as a commuter-friendly pack, the Bitstream boasts a sleek, rounded silhouette that decidedly sets itself apart from the swarms of messenger bags.
A generous main compartment offers easy organization for lunch and work necessities, as does the front organizer pocket. The padded laptop sleeve features an internal tablet sleeve for an all-inclusive, one-stop-shop sort of deal. Additionally, the lower, zippered compartment fashions a removable PowerHouse cord organizer, which makes compartmentalizing chargers of all shapes and sizes easy as Pi. Speaking of pie, the Bitstream offers a well-balanced, eating err—carrying experience with its padded shoulder straps, stabilization straps, and webbing hip belt, so you're able to carry your haul confidently and comfortably.
- A tech-friendly backpack for commuters
- Top-access assures easy organization
- Nylon twill exterior offers a sleek look
- Padded shoulder straps feature stabilization straps
- Webbing hip belt provides added support
- Myriad of pockets for tech items
- Laptop sleeve and tablet sleeve
- Item #OSP005U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This pack is awesome, it is great for a commuter who needs a sleeve for a laptop or tablet. It's a pretty lightweight pack and I really liked the feel of the nylon twill fabric.
Osprey stands by their products no matter what it is. I always buy Osprey for that reason. I have no fear that this bag will hold up against a consistence commute.