Osprey Packs Atmos 50 Backpack - 2800-3200cu in
- Community Images
Award-winning and upgraded.
Even though the Atmos 50 Backpack already won Outside Magazine’s Gear of the Year Award, Osprey updated it with a new low-profile back panel. This Airspeed design places the pack closer to your back for better support and greater long-distance comfort, without sacrificing breathability. Several pockets and a large front flap help you keep everything well organized.
- Updated Airspeed suspension lets you adjust the torso length 3 inches and and hip-belt 6 inches
- LightWire alloy frame allows room for air to circulate without destabilizing the load
- Shoulder harness and hip-belt feature mesh and ventilated foam for breathable cushioning
- Lightweight nylon fabrics resists abrasion and stand up to years of use
- Side compression straps stabilize your load
- Multiple pockets, including convenient front stretch and hip-belt pockets, organize your gear and put it in easy reach
- Trekking pole and multiple gear attachment points let you stow items externally
- Detachable lid lets you slim down for side trips