Takes trekking to a whole new comfort and support level.
Solve your backpacking discomfort and hot spot issues with the Osprey Women's Ariel 75 Backpack. Designed specifically to fit a woman's body, the lightweight Ariel 75 has more than enough room to carry your gear for a week-long trip into Glacier or Yosemite National Park. Its AirScape back panel provides comfort and durability during intense hikes up steep terrain during warm weather, while its customizable IsoForm CM hip-belt supplies optimal load carry, support, and comfort.
- Women's IsoForm CM hip belt balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry while the IsoForm harness provides a women-specific, comfortable fit
- LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers load weight to the hip belt while the Airscape back panel features a smooth spacer mesh lumbar fabric for breathability and comfort
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains back panel shape
- Women-specific pack design features a narrow pack shape with added depth in the right places
- Women-specific shoulder harness consists of thoughtful angle changes and varying padding thickness to create an anatomical fit for a woman's neck, shoulders, and chest while a sternum strap equalizes the pressure across the shoulder harness
- Women-specific hip-belt takes into account that a women's hips are more conically shaped with a larger difference between the waist and hip measurements so you have a more comfortable load transfer and optimal support
- Ariel 75 comfortably carries a maximum weight of 60 pounds for long weekend trips or week-long backpacking adventures
- Large top opening lets you effectively pack your gear while a front J-zip provides quick access to the main compartment during your hike
- Wide-mouth compartment with divider stashes your sleeping bag and supplies easy access to it when you set up camp
- Top pocket converts to a lumbar pack with a built-in belt for convenience when you take short day hikes away from camp (built-in belt stores behind the fabric lumbar pad when not in use)
- Strong, durable fabric offers you a solid pack for years to come
- External hydration sleeve in back panel simplifies refilling and protects pack from spills
- Large stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear, dual access stretch mesh side pockets for your water bottle or flask, and zippered hip-belt pockets provide secure storage for your camera or energy goo
- Dual-side compression straps, removable sleeping pad straps, two ice axe loops annd handle wraps, and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment for convenience
- StraightJacket compression technology secures any size load
Share your thoughts
Can u get the different size in hip belt...
Can u get the different size in hip belt to rest of pack?
Backcountry usually won't do this, but the manufacturer usually will do a trade after you've bought the bag (but before you've used it!).
Just give osprey a call and ask them: they are at 866-284-7830.