- Community Images
Carry a long weekend's worth with ease.
- Dual-density mesh IsoForm shoulder harness adjusts to the contours of a woman's torso
- IsoForm CM hip-belt can be custom-molded for a perfect fit
- Top pocket can be removed and converted to lumbar pack for short jaunts from base camp
- Stretch front and side pockets give you extra storage and organization options
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment lets you quickly tuck your poles out of the way without stopping to unload
- Dedicated bottom sleeping bag compartment is accessible through a large #10 zipper
- Top-access hydration compartment is located against the back for easy carrying
- X-Small variant comes standard with size Small belt and harness
Share your thoughts
Looking for a pack that I can use overnight...
Looking for a pack that I can use overnight weekend type trips all year. Would like loops for attaching skis in winter. does anyone know if this would work for that?
the other features noted are what I am looking for.
Got this pack for my girlfriend. The support and suspension system on this pack is the most comfortable she has ever had. She has a lower back injury and while hiking out way into Escalante I heard no complaining! So in the end both me and the misses are super happy! Win-Win for both of us!
Top of Tablerock in the Tetons
Osprey Ariel 55
Im looking for a pack for my wife and was...
Im looking for a pack for my wife and was suggested this one and was wondering if anyone knew of any other packs that are similar to this one we could compare to. Thanks
This is definitely an awesome pack, I'd highly recommend it. As far as other comparable packs, I would consider the Gregory Deva or the Gregory Jade, they're both great. One thing I would definitely consider doing is taking her to REI and getting her fitted for a few different brands of backpack. Trying on a pack before you buy it is pretty key, though if it's going be a surprise, I guess it kind of kills it..
I did A LOT of research when choosing a backpack for my European excursion. I'm fairly short, so the thought of carrying a huge pack was daunting to begin with, but my equally-short friend told me about Osprey and how some styles are built with shorter women in mind. Needless to say, this pack was incredible! It took me a little while to figure out all the bells and whistles and adjust it to be just right, but when everything was packed and all the straps were adjusted for me, it was perfect. This pack was perfect for a month-long trip, and although it was packed full and I did a lot of walking with it, it was never, ever painful. It also was tough enough to endure countless plane, train, automobile, and bus rides. If I ever need a new pack, I will definitely go back to Osprey and I will surely recommend this brand and this specific pack to all my backpacking friends!