The start of a great day.
One of San Fransisco's steep roads doesn't have a single car on it, and you have your trusty single-speed and the Osloh Men's Lane Denim Pant to join you on this epic commute. This stretch denim pant styles a relaxed straight leg for a casual style despite its cycle-worthy performance. Features like the quilted chamois, snap leg cuffs, and reinforcements at the seat, crotch, and side legs ready the Lane for any commute. Osloh also equipped the Lane Denim with a secure double shank waistband, adjustable waist tabs, and a reinforced pocket designed specifically for your cell phone.
- Stretch denim
- Relaxed straight leg fit
- Quilted chamois reinforced seat and crotch
- Contoured double shank waistband
- Adjustable side waist tabs
- Quilted reinforced chain side leg panel
- Snap leg cuffs
- Internal drying loops
- Double-lined cell phone pocket
- Reinforced welt pockets
- Five-pocket styling with stretch bags
- Item #OSL0002
- Q & A
The denim is good but both back pocket buttons fell off within two weeks of wear. Not impressed.
Does it runs large or small?
These are going to be more relaxed than the Traffic. If you want less of a skinny jean feel and look this is the way to go.
What's the fabric weight (ounces/sq yard) and what's the weight of a pair of men's 34 waist 32 inseam? Trying to get a sense if this is light enough for summer, heavy enough for cooler months.
1) What's the % composition of cotton, polyester and spandex (or any other material) in the fabric? 2) The fabric stretches, but does the waistband as well? 3) Since the pant stretches, what size does the company recommend ordering, as most stretch jean companies recommending ordering a size or two down as the pants will stretch out as you wear them?