Ortovox Peak 29 Pack - 1770cu in
- Detail Images
Time to bag some 14ers.
Whether you're a serious snow addict, have a passion for alpine climbing, or simply like the smell of the mountain air, the Ortovox Peak 29 Pack knows exactly how you feel. This versatile top-loading pack has no problem helping you fulfill your need to climb that peak and leave your mark by ski track or ice axe.
- Supportive O-Flex frame allows you to move easily when you're dropping in
- Channel back-panel for increased ventilation so you don't overheat on the approach
- Front pocket provides quick and easy access to your shovel and probe
- Bottom pocket fits your Ortovox Easy Help Pack first aid kit (sold separately)
- Side access to main compartment allows you to the reach the inner contents of your pack without having to open the outer compartment
- Ski carry straps, with a maximum ski width of 135mm, allow you to carry your skis on the Peak when you bootpack up a steep couloir
- Multiple gear and ice axe loops securely fasten your ice axes or touring poles
- Insulated accommodation for your hydration system with ports and sleeves
- Water-resistant zips keep moisture out
- An integrated alarm whistle comes in super handy when your voice just isn't loud enough