Whether you're setting a steep skintrack or racing daylight in the alpine, the Ortovox Men's Merino Fleece Hooded Jacket delivers the warmth and breathability you need when you're working hard at high elevations. Combining the breathability of merino wool with the durability of polyester and stretch of elastane, Merino Fleece fabric makes an ideal layer for high-aerobic ascents in demanding mountain environments. In terms of fit, this midlayer sports a ergonomic cut that layers comfortably under shells, and the low-profile hood fits comfortably under a climbing helmet for added comfort around the ears on windy ridge lines.
- A layer for high-aerobic ascents in the alpine
- Merino Fleece is breathable, odor-resistant, and stretchy
- Storm hood can be worn under climbing helmets
- Ergonomic cut layers under outer layers well
- Single chest pockets stores small on-mountain essentials
- Item #ORT000M
- Q & A
Are you getting more sizes in for Crazy Orange in XL?
Unfortunately it doesn't look like we have any more of these jackets on order for this season.
Thanks - I ordered a few to see if they fit well. If they do and I really want the orange in a certain size, could you special order it?