Crucial part of transitioning from skinning to skiing.
Pull the Ortovox Women's Lavarella Jacket out of your ski pack as soon as you reach the summit following a steep and sweaty skintrack. This light and compressible layer takes up very little space in your pack, and its light and thin Swisswool insulation provides the touch of warmth that extremely active ski tours call for. Ortovox also equipped this jacket with a Pertex shell that sheds snow spray and blocks brisk breezes to keep you comfy on the ride down whether you have another shell or not. The Lavarella also features stretchy underarm inserts for full mobility on the mountain, and the underarms boast zippers to cool you down fast in case you get too warm.
- Light and compressible jacket for ski touring
- Pertex shell is windproof and water-resistant
- Swisswool insulation provides thin, light, and packable warmth
- Stretchy underarm inserts made of Merino Naturetec Light
- Underarm ventilation zippers provide rapid cooling
- Item #ORT003T