A medium-sized pack for a full day of backcountry exploration.
- O-Flex Frame properly distributes the pack’s weight to your legs to keep your back ready for more powdery laps
- Back-accessed main compartment holds your extra gloves, layers, and goggles until you’re ready to transition to downhill mode
- Carries one pair of skis up to 120mm wide for booting up chute-riddled summits
- Water-repellent zippers keep extra layers dry
- Helmet carry system holds your brain bucket when skinning through mellow valleys or hiking to the bar
- Ice axe and gear loops secure big-mountain gear if you decided to reach farther and higher for big lines
- Sternum strap comes with a built-in whistle so that you can signal for help when you need it
Share your thoughts
Anybody know the exact dimensions of this...
Anybody know the exact dimensions of this pack? I haven't been able to find the height/width/depth anywhere. I want to use this pack as a carry-on on euro flights but they are really strict on size restrictions so I need to know before I buy.