- Detail Images
You have no problem working for turns.
- O-Flex frame evenly distributes the carrying load for a better wear and relieves muscle strain
- Roomy compartments stash your puffy, spare goggles, first aid kit, and extra munchies
- Ski/snowboard straps securely hold your skis (maximum tail width of 125mm) or snowboard when you bootpack up a steep couloir
- Main compartment includes gear loops that securely hold your probe and shovel handle, elastic straps for your shovel blade, and a net pocket for your small essentials
- Small upper elastic bands and lower pick loops allow you to attach your ice axes or poles with ease
- A helmet fixation system allows you to stash your helmet on your pack when you're skinning
- Insulated accommodation for your hydration system with ports and sleeves
- Water-resistant zips keep moisture out
- An integrated alarm whistle comes in super handy when your voice just isn't loud enough
- Polygiene technology throughout helps combat odor-causing bacteria
Share your thoughts
My skis didn´t fit
I got the backpack and realized that my skis (K2 sidestash) being 130mm on the tail. I'd expect a backcountry backpack to be compatible with backcountry skis (still not the biggest). Plus i was expecting to be able to use it as a climbing backpack but with so many divisions i don't think i can fit a rope in it.
It does look as a well built backpack but didn't fit my needs