Like a ram guards a flock.
At least, that's what you would do if you were a ram and a neighboring flock needed safeguarding. And much like your ram-like instincts, the Ortovox Men's Guardian Shell 3L Pant shields you from the snow when you tour the backcountry or hit the resort. This pant's Toray Dermizax EV membrane boats highest breathability ratings around, and touts serious waterproof protection for powder days.
Ortovox lined the Guardian Shell in moisture managing, naturally odor-resistant, and superlight merino wool for comfort. Not only that, but the merino wool offers thermal regulation that cools you down when you're warm and warms you up when you're cold. Ortovox also equipped the Guardian Shell with Swisswool-Back-Protection to protect your lumbar vertebra. The waist also features an Elastic Fit System for a snug fit. Additionally, there are zippered vents at each side for circulated airflow, and reinforced cuffs protect footwear from ski edges and crampons. Not to mention, the clip up leg bottoms raise the cuffs when you're trekking over dirt and asphalt.
- A highly technical pant for backcountry touring or skiing
- Membrane offers waterproof and breathable protection
- Merino wool lining provides warmth and temperature regulation
- Side vents dump excess body heat
- Swisswool-Back-Protection safeguards your lumbar
- Waist is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Item #ORT004E