From skinning the steeps to cruising the groomers, the Ortovox Men's Guardian Shell 3L Jacket keeps you comfortable and protected no matter the weather. The Toray Dermizax EV membrane boasts some of the highest breathability ratings around to keep you comfortable as you move, as well as highly rated waterproof protection for powder days. The inside of the jacket is made completely of merino wool to provide unique comfort through thermal regulation that cools you down when you're warm and warms you up when you're cold.
This edition of the Guardian Shell also impresses with its weight. Thanks to lightweight materials and improved features, this jacket is lighter than ever. You can remove the powder skirt when you want to connect the jacket to Ortovox's Guardian pants. The adjustable storm hood is helmet compatible for the best in both safety and protection. An adjustable hem and cuffs helps seal out snow and drafts to keep you warm and dry, while the underarm zippers allow you to let off steam when you're in the middle of a strenuous climb.
- A comfortable and protective jacket for skiing on or off-piste
- Toray Dermizax EV membrane is waterproof and extremely breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Underarm zippers offer quick ventilation
- Helmet compatible storm hood offers horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Removable snow guard helps keep you warm and dry
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out drafts
- Harness or backpack-compatible pockets
- Ski pass pocket
- Item #ORT004D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These pants are a very european cut (i wanted that) so I really how they look. They do feel thin but in a good way. I have never seen pants with the velcro wrap around the midsection for lumbar support so I will get to test this out this winter :)