- Community Images
Go after it in the mountains, but not without the Free Rider and some safety gear to keep you alive.
- Avalanche safety pocket holds your shovel and probe inside its red zipper pulls
- Carries skis up to 150mm wide for booting up a chute-riddled summit with your fatties
- Back-accessed main compartment holds your extra gloves, layers, and goggles for when you transition into downhill mode
- Helmet carry system holds your brain bucket when skinning through mellow valleys or hiking to the bar
- Ice axe and gear loops secure big mountain gear when you reach farther and higher for big lines
- A whistle on the sternum strap signals help when you need it in the backcountry
- Water-resistant zippers keep extra layers dry
- Fits back lengths 15-18in (38-46cm)
Share your thoughts
Wife's favorite pack
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got this pack for my wife and she loves it. Not only does it provide the spine protection (when you've got your shovel handle and probe it the specific spots on the inside) but it fits her small frame super well. She even started wearing it running- she runs to the store and carries home a few groceries. She loves how well it tightens down and how it fits closely to her back/body. Great pack!