Ortovox Free Rider 24 Plus Pack
In the backcountry, you need to be ready for anything.
Does it sound crazy to make a two hour hike for a ten minute, powdery ride? Hell yeah it’s crazy, crazy like a fox. Strap your board or your skis to your pack and get up the mountain. If you want to ride the most pristine snow in the most challenging backcountry, you are going to do some walking. The Ortovox Free Rider 24 Plus Pack makes the hike up and the ride down comfortable and safe.
- Close-to-body design ensures that the pack will follow your momentum rather than fight changes of direction
- Additional diagonal attachment allows skis to be attached while you are still wearing the pack—so enjoy the buddy system and make a friend put your skis on for you
- Safety equipment compartments give you quick access to your probe and shovel in case the snow breaks loose
- SPS back protector keeps your back safe by using multi-layered plates to shield your spine
- Waterproof compartment keeps electronics dry
- Pick loop, snowboard fastener, side ski fasteners, and gear loop makes it easy to tote your gear