- Detail Images
The long, freeride Xav.
As he flies around the house gathering his ski gear, he zips up the Orage Boys' Xav Jacket, gives you a wave goodbye, and dashes out into the freshly fallen snow to catch the bus to the resort. Strategically designed, the Xav protects him from the wrath of winter, warms his core on frigid park days, and equips him with a sweet-looking jacket that he's proud to wear.
- Prime 10 membrane, ECO DWR-coating, and taped critical seams help shield your skier grom from fat fluffy flakes, the wet from an epic crash, and dripping icicles
- Thermolite insulation throughout warms his core and keeps him comfortable on long, chilly lift rides
- Smooth internal fabric makes layering underneath the Xav a cinch
- A longer cut and freeride fit give him plenty of room to move while he learns new tricks in the park and pipe
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat while he hikes the park and pipe
- Removable, adjustable hood protects his face and head from the elements on a blustery storm day
- Powder skirt and antimicrobial hand gaiters seal in warmth
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash her spare goggles, lunch money, and tissues