- Detail Images
Cozy and flattering mid-layer jacket for both on-and-off the hill.
- Mid-layer fleece hooded jacket layers nicely beneath your shell and provides optimal warmth when you chill in the lodge or cruise around town
- Fundation Warm fabric dries quickly, offers plenty of stretch, and wicks moisture away from your skin when you ski or party down
- Feminine fit and scooped back hem supply a flattering appearance both on and off the hill
- Cozy hood helps shield your face and head from the cold elements
- Two hand pockets stash your cell or small wallet
Share your thoughts
Cozy and flattering
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I love this fleece - at first I thought it was just an overpriced sweatshirt - its a sweatshirt weight - but I'm finding every excuse to wear it and I can't say that of any of my sweatshirts so there you go. I'm just under 6' and about 165lbs and the XL fits just right. Probably could have gotten away with a L in the body but the sleeves would have been too short. Very happy.
I liked the cut and feel of this jacket, but there is a seam that runs along the front of the jacket that looks weird and crooked. It starts about an inch below the shoulder on one side and hits at armpit level on the other. It's not so pronounced as to look deliberate but it's noticeable and looks wonky to me. I'm returning it because of that.