- Detail Images
The radness you want with all the comforts to combat chilly weather.
The Orage Boys' Taku Jacket opens your eyes to a whole new level of comfort and style. Equipped with this jacket's cozy insulation, underarm vents, and Prime 10 fabric, you stay super comfortable throughout the day while you shred with the boys or show off your mad skills to the fam. Stripes or plaid print, a modern fit, and a longer cut equal a fresh, bold appearance.
- Prime 10 membrane, ECO DWR coating, and taped critical seams help fend off the wet after you take a digger in pow or have an epic wipeout on your sled
- Breathable Prime 10 membrane keeps the warm air in and moisture out so you stay comfortable and dry
- Cozy polyester insulation for warmth without overheating
- Printed lining with fleece panel inserts offers comfort and makes layering beneath the Taku a cinch
- Long cut covers your bum on chilly lift rides
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat while you hike the park or pipe or build a jump
- Adjustable hood has a fleece panel insert for comfort
- Powder skirt and polar hand gaiters seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Multiple external pockets stash sunglasses, lip balm, snack money, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
My nephew loved the fit of this jacket, a little longer, with plenty of room underneath for some layers. He'll be rocking this for two seasons at least, which makes me happy. Great color and feels like a durable coat.
Is this Taku jacket longer than the Orage...
Is this Taku jacket longer than the Orage Pack jacket?