- Detail Images
Thanks to the Sundowner, you'll have to drag her away from the slopes.
- Stretch powder skirt blocks snow from shooting into your girl's jacket during a fall
- Taped critical seams prevent water from sneaking in through vulnerable stitching
- Fleece inner cuffs with thumbholes seal out cold air and snow
- Goose down insulation creates lofty, compressible warmth
- ECO DWR coating repels moisture
Share your thoughts
Great jacket and value
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought size 10 black for my 8 year old daughter. A little bit but the right size and likely get next season from it too. Warm, comfortable. Not too girly but enough of a girls fit and cut that we are ahppy to have her wear it. Seems to be holding up well, powder skirt is great as are the inner cuff thumb holes. So far so good!