- Detail Images
Set the standard.
You can run into a wet, nasty storm even at the resort, and when it happens you'll be happy to have the 20K-rated waterproof breathable fabric of the Orage Men's Spire Pant on your side. Sleet, light rain, and soggy snow roll right off the Spire Pant while you sit on the lift, and when you're standing around in the hot, stuffy tram, the zip vents keep your heat under control. To top it off, the performance fit gives you all the mobility you need, without leaving you to swim around in an overly baggy pant.
- Three-layer fabric features a 20K-rated weatherproof membrane that breathes away excess moisture while keeping you dry in the face of soggy conditions and wet snow
- Fullt taped seams further improve waterproof performance by keeping leaks from forming at fabric seams
- Venting allows you to control your temperature by releasing excess heat
- Performance fit provides just enough room underneath for a baselayer and thin midlayer while also providing an articulated construction for easy movement at the knees
- Elastic gaiters keep snow out of your boots
Share your thoughts
Neither Warm nor Waterproof
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Tried for one day on the slopes and had horrible experience. I was on the lift for a few minutes in snow. Rather than beading and rolling off pants, the snow melted and absorbed into the pants. Later in the day, there was a mix of snow and rain (steady, but not heavy), by the end of the lift ride up the pants were soaked. I was concerned that my iPhone would be ruined in the pockets, but it luckily survived. Needless to say, I was wet and uncomfortable the entire day. The wetness also caused me to be cold despite it being a pleasant lower 40 degree day. I ordered XXL. I'm about 38-40 waist and 33-34 inseam. The inseam was fine, but waist was slightly too big, even using the adjustment to the smallest size. I think it would be ideal for 42-44, but the pants has belt loops which I used.
I'm returning them, pronto!