- Detail Images
With your eyes barely open, you pull on the Orage Women's Skeena Long-Sleeve Top, and listen to the mornings avy report. It sounds like another perfect bluebird day with cold temperatures and a settled snowpack.
- Mid-weight loft offers warmth on chilly shred days
- Drop-back waist, V-neck style, and asymmetrical hem lines offer an edgy appearance and feminine cut
- Original fit provides an ideal mix of volume, shape, and structure so you have plenty of comfortable, unrestricted movement
- Fundation fabric features breathable, quick-drying, and moisture-wicking polyester with a touch of spandex for added stretch
- Side pocket stashes your hotel key card
Share your thoughts
Warm, Soft, Long
Everything you could want in a baselayer, and it looks great off the mountain too. No need to run home and change before heading back out with friends.
Soft, fitted, warm-From the Slopes to...
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I wore this shirt skiing for the first time the other day and then had to rush off to work. It was a great shirt for skiing and keeping me warm and also was fitted and cute enough to go to work in.(Plus it doesn't stink like some Poly) It is super soft, fits very well and is warm. This is a great top! I hope more of these come into stock! I would love another one of these!