- Detail Images
It's plush look and insulation put her at ease in chilly temps.
Keep her happy and comfortable during chilly early-morning rides to the ski resort with the Orage Toddler Girls Mini Maia Down Jacket. Packed with warm, cozy duck and synthetic insulation, the Mini Maia keeps her plenty warm on the ski and sledding hills.
- Prime 10 laminate and an ECO DWR coating help shield your little snow bunny from lightly falling snow or a sudden snowball attack
- Duck and synthetic insulation throughout warms her core on chilly walks or lift rides
- Fleece panel inserts in the lining provide extra heat when she first pulls the jacket on
- Fleece panels in the hood lining for comfort
- Antimicrobial hand cuffs seal in warmth and block snow
- Hand pockets stash her little sunglasses
Share your thoughts
Fabulous kids coat
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great coat for Chicago winters. The sleeves have this band inside them that keep the snow from getting up their sleeves. The coat itself is SO warm, and the inside has a band that keeps snow from getting up under the jacket. It is well made and a 3T is cut big enough where she should be able to wear it for two winters.