- Detail Images
Killer warmth with a fresh winter look.
The Orage Women's Looma Jacket is cozy temptation at its best. Lightweight, lofty down insulation cocoons your core, while the Looma's original fit provides plenty of room for movement while you ski or sled. Orage also gave the Looma an off-centered front zipper so the zipper doesn't wack you in the mouth when you haul arse down the mountain to the lift line for another epic run.
- ECO DWR coating helps shed lightly falling snow and the wet from melting icicles
- Lightweight 450-fill goose down insulation provides solid insulation on frigid mountain days
- Smooth lining makes layering a cinch over your baselayer or sweater
- Original fit provides an ideal mix of volume, shape, and structure for comfortable unrestricted movement while you ski, sled, or build a snow fort
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat while you boot-pack up a short pitch or dig around for your ski after an unexpected digger
- Hem adjustment seals in warmth and blocks out the cold and snow
- Two zippered hand pockets stash your cell or snack money