Priorities: dry, warm comfort and smoking-hot style.
Old-timey sense meets modern I-can-look-good-too sensibility in the Orage Women's Leila Jacket, with every rip-ready essential and head-turning style. Prime 20 waterproof, breathable shell protection and Thermolite insulation keep you dry and warm; and removable fleece-lined hood, stretchy powder skirt, underarm vents, and pockets for your goggles and pass meet your basic shred-specific needs. And asymmetric, swooping style and bold colors feed your fashion needs, because when you spend as much time slashing pow as you do on the town those needs are real, too.
- Stretchy two-ply Prime20 polyester twill with ECO DWR coating is windproof, 20K-rated waterproof, and 20K-rated breathable for ultimate dry, warm protection
- Fully taped seams ensure no leaks or drafts sneak in
- Soft, light 100g (body) and 80g (sleeves) Thermalite insulation provides efficient and low-profile warmth
- Embossed fleece-lined central back panel adds to your all-day chair-riding comfort and warmth
- Performance fit features articulated elbows, knees, and a drop tail for added coverage
- Underarm zip vents let you dump excess heat when ripping up a storm or hiking for turns
- Removable, adjustable hood with inner fleece panel inserts keeps head snug and toasty-warm
- Removable stretch powder skirt gives you comfy protection against snow and cold up the back when you need it
- Antimicrobial stretch wrist gaiters provide odor control and a barrier between cuff and glove to keep snow and cold at bay
- Forearm pass pocket, internal mesh goggle pocket, and two front handwarmer pockets secure essentials right where you want them