- Detail Images
Fresh style, long fit, and a plethora of ski-essential extras.
When you lift your arms in victory after stomping your first ten-footer, the Orage Women's Kendra Insulated Jacket doesn't ride up, thanks to its to-the-hips length. Equipped with 10K-rated waterproofing, taped critical seams, and cozy insulation, the Kendra offers you stellar comfort on bluebird to snowy winter days.
- 10K-rated fabric and taped critical seams shed wet, snowy elements while you ride or ski
- Synthetic insulation throughout offers comfort and warmth during long, chilly lift rides
- Printed lining with fleece panel insert makes layering underneath a cinch and supplies comfort
- Long fit, drop-back hem, and stretchy fabric give a relaxed appearance with plenty of unrestricted movement
- Underarm vents ditch excess while you charge hard, build a kicker, or hike the pipe
- Hood shields your face and head from blustery winds and blowing snow
- Powder skirt and antimicrobial hand cuffs with wrist gaiters seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold
- Multiple pockets stash your snack money, spring gloves, cell, tunes, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Is this jacket more of a red colour or...
Is this jacket more of a red colour or pink colour? Thanks.
I do not think this is going to meet the true requirements of what the color orchid should be. I believe by definition it should be a purple/red where there might some light pink hue to the color its going to be more of a vibrant red. Maybe they were thinking more along the color of the lip of an orchid rather than the petal.