- Detail Images
A slim-fit insulated pant that ensures you don't get mistaken for one of the boys.
The sleek appeal and slim fit of the Orage Women's Elevation Pant leaves you stylish chic without any over-the-top girliness. Plus, the Elevation is stacked with cozy insulation, 10K-rated fabric, taped critical seals, and pockets so you're ready to handle bluebird and cold-and-snowy days.
- 10K-rated fabric and taped critical seams fend off blowing snow, knee-deep powder, and slushy spring corn
- Synthetic insulation throughout offers warmth and comfort while you wait in the lift line
- Smooth internal lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- Slim, feminine fit provides a flattering appearance and unrestricted movement while you zip through tight trees
- An adjustable waistband and belt loops give a secure, just-right fit
- Lower-leg reinforcements supply durability and longevity
- Snow gaiters with elastic grips seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- A plethora of pockets stashes your snack money, cell, or other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Great style - Strange sizing
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I'm a girl with hips, so I'm used to ordering larger sizes for pants & leggings. I really liked the styling of this pant, so I am disappointed that the fit was poor.
I ordered this pant first in large based on the sizing recommendations. They were definitely too small at the hips & waist and did not allow a comfortable range of motion. They also seemed to be too short for a ski pant. So, I tried XL and they were WAY too big! Not even tightening the velcro straps at the waistband remedied the problem. Just bulky everywhere and too long.