- Detail Images
Pairs nicely with the clean, sweeping lines you routinely ride.
The clean-cut lines of the Orage Men's Ed Jacket will pair nicely with the sweeping turns you routinely lay down in fresh double-digit pow. The stretchy twill shell fabric's Prime 20 tech means you stay dry and comfortable from first chair to last.
- Stretchy 3-layer twill shell fabric's Prime 20 technology achieves a 20K waterproof and breathablity rating
- Fully taped seams and waterproof YKK zippers keep wet conditions out
- Ski-specific performance fit provides the freedom of movement you need for every trick in your bag
- Two-way underarm zips provide ventilation while you work hard
- Removable stretch powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out
- Adjustable cuffs fit snugly around wrists
Share your thoughts
great alternative to gore
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
great fit, 4 way stretch fabric is stellar. i took the ed with me to scotland this summer for a 7 day bike tour knowing that conditions were going to be wet & cold...they were, me dry and warm! looking forward to really putting this jacket to the test this winter..got the gray color way, paired it up with a yellow pant...style points Earned!