Diablo is Spanish for 'bad ass.'
- Prime 10 2-layer waterproof breathable fabric provides 10K-rated water protection from passing snow storms, falling rain, and dripping chairlifts
- Orage's classic ski fit provides a straight-leg cut and fit that's not too baggy and not too tight
- Eco DWR coating encourages water to bead up on the fabric surface and is more environmentally friendly than traditional water-repellent coatings
- Waterproof zips prevent water from sneaking in
Share your thoughts
nice fit, insulation
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I don't know exactly what the definition of insulation is being used to call these pants "non-insulated" but the insulation seems pretty legit. Basically perfect fit in the waist on the size small, they are still plenty long and baggy though, fit over my boots without even opening the expandable part of the ankle of the pant.
Good fitting pant and also a looker. They do run a bit longer than most. The 10k waterproofing that Orage uses on a lot of their products is really great. Other than maybe a little moisture at the bottom cuff on a warm spring day they will keep you dry where it counts. The only snag I found was that the insulation was a little too thick. Great for warmth, but looked a little bulky for my taste. Go with black and it won't be too noticeable, and will keep you nice and warm.