Keep him cozy.
From snowy peaks to frigid foothills, the Orage Boys' Comox Insulated Jacket delights your adventurous young skier with toasty warmth, color-blocked style, and dependable protection. Streamlined for domination on the mountain, this classic skiing jacket features a drop-tail cut for greater protection from the snow. Orage's Prime 10 membrane repels oncoming snow showers from dampening his fun on the mountain, all while breathing for active comfort.
Greater insulation in the body retains fiery warmth when the mercury plummets into bone-chilling realms. There's slightly less insulation in the arms, so he can move freely across the mountain's snow-covered glades, terrain parks, and open bowls. There's even a powder skirt for keeping out waist-deep snow on stormy days. The hood easily adjusts over his helmet, so he can seal out howling winds and raging blizzards on the chairlift. Another impressive feature are the underarm vents, which release excess warmth on sunny spring days.
- Solid warmth and protection for young skiers
- Prime 10 membrane keeps him dry in the snow
- 150/120-gram polyester insulation for heat retention
- Zippered underarm vents for releasing excess warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood seals out gusty winds
- Powder skirt comes in handy on deep, stormy days
- Wrist gaiters prevent snow from working inside
- Item #ORG004O