- Detail Images
The sky's the limit.
Slashing through deep pow, carving up corduroy, or straight-lining a chute—it's all heavenly. The only thing that can bring you down is damp, cold bone-chill, hence the Orage Women's Cloud 9 Jacket, with Prime10 waterproof, breathable protection and body-warming insulation. Because when you're riding high, you want to stay there.
- Durable two-ply Prime 10 nylon twill with ECO DWR coating provides water-resistance and breathability for all-season protection
- Seams strategically taped to prevent leaks and drafts at vulnerable junctures
- Soft, light 100g (body) and 80g (sleeves) synthetic insulation provides efficient and low-profile warmth
- Fleece panels in the lining add warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Original fit features straight silhouette with ample room to move without excess bulk
- Adjustable hood keeps your head snug, dry, and cozy-warm
- Powder skirt gives you comfy protection against snow and cold up the back when you need it
- Antimicrobial stretch wrist gaiters provide odor control and a barrier between cuff and glove to keep snow and cold at bay
- Zippered sleeve pass, two front handwarmer, and two chest pockets secure essentials right where you want them
Share your thoughts
Wife loves it!
So I read countless reviews on the perfect ski jackets trying to buy a gift for my wife. As she put it, she wanted "a ski jackets that was flattering and not bulky, but had to be warm." Ultimately I chose this brand and style as there were comments from the community about a stylish fit for a woman and overall brand satisfaction. This jackets meet all her wants, including keeping here warm. She loves all the well designed pockets. I matched them with the Orage Bell pant. "Perfect ski outfit honey, I love it." Her words. Thanks Backcounty.com product and community reviews.