- Detail Images
Handles frigid temps like a champ.
Pull on the Orage Women's Bethany 2 Jacket when you're in need of a toasty coat to rip turns around the resort or cruise the mountain village. Cozy down insulation warms your core, underarm vents ditch excess heat, and 10K-rated fabric fends off drips from trees while you navigate through a steep, techy section or mogul run.
- 10K-rated fabric helps shed snow while you weather the elements on the slopes
- 450-fill down insulation provides exceptional warmth during frozen early-morning runs and remains compressible for easy packing
- Smooth internal lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- Fleece panel insert for comfort
- Original fit uses a straight cut that leaves you plenty of room to move when you weave through tight trees or practice your mad spin skills
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat
- Inner hood with fleece panel inserts offer comfort and protection from the elements
- Powder skirt and antimicrobial hand cuffs seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Multiple external pockets stash your snack money, sunglasses, cell, and other small essentials