- Detail Images
A relaxed-fit, heavy-duty canvas construction ski pant for those who demand gear that's tough.
If you need a pant to stay intact from early-season handrail missions to late-season park shoots, turn to the Orage Men's Belmont Pant. Equipped with two-layer nylon canvas fabric and solid construction, the Belmont lasts from opening day to your home mountain's closing. Its Prime 10 membrane, ECO DWR coating, and taped critical seams shed wet snow and freezing rain while its fleece seat and knee lining offers comfort. Designed with an Original fit and adjustable drawcord, the Belmont provides maximum volume and a helping of street style. Zippered vents ditch excess heat while snow gaiters with elastic grip seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow. Multiple pockets also house your snack money, bandana, and other ski essentials.
- Prime 10 membrane (10K/10K), ECO DWR coating, taped critical seams
- Nylon canvas (2-layer)
- Fleece lining at seat and knee area
- Original fit (relaxed), adjustable drawcord
- Zippered vents
- Snow gaiters with elastic grip
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and one cargo thigh pocket