- Detail Images
Ski from bell-to-bell in comfort.
Perched precariously on a snow-covered ridge, you reach into the pocket of the Orage Women's Bell Pant, take out your small camera, and take a pic of your friend ripping down the slopes to the right of you. Then you get to work on the pristine snowfield below. Thermolite insulation keeps you warm and comfortable throughout the day while the Prime 10 fabric handles fluffy flakes while you fly.
- 10K-rated fabric and critically taped seams help block snow during storms so you can stay out in the light-and-fluffy without becoming a soaked mess
- Thermolite insulation throughout supplies warmth and comfort on long lift rides and while you wait for your crew at the bottom of the trail
- Smooth nylon lining makes layering a cinch over your baselayer or fleece pants
- Original fit provides a straight cut which gives you the ideal mix of volume, shape, and structure while you shred
- Adjustable waistband and belt loops offer a just-right fit
- Snow gaiters with elastic grip seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold
- Reinforcement on lower-leg openings for durability and longevity
- Seat and knee fleece lining provides comfort
- Front, back, and thigh pockets stash your ski pass, snack money, or other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Wife loves them...
So I read countless reviews on the perfect ski pants trying to buy a gift for my wife. As she put it, she wanted "pants that were cute, not bulky or frumpy and they had to be black." Ultimately I chose this brand and style as there were comments from the community about a stylish fit for a woman, small to petite build that is 5'2-4". These pants meet all her wants, including keeping here warm. I matched them with the Orage Cloud 9 jacket. "Perfect ski outfit honey, I love it." Her words. Thanks Backcounty.com product and community reviews.