Select your style & size:Select options
Backcountry cooking done right.
When it comes to fleet-footed outdoor adventures, light is always right. So, bring the Optimus Terra Xpress HE Cooking Pot on your next extended venture on the trail for a convenient cooking solution. It's light enough to keep from weighing you down, yet has a large enough capacity to cook all the pasta you need to fuel tomorrow's peak-bagging adventure. It's also non-stick for easy cleaning and includes a see-through lid that lets you keep an eye on the rotini and strain it when it's ready. Optimus even threw in a BOB sponge for scratch-free scrubbing when it's time to pack up camp.
- A lightweight, non-stick pot for backpacking adventures
- Heat exchange ring for even, efficient cooking
- Includes see-through lid with strainer
- Includes BOB sponge for scratch-free cleanup
- Butterfly handles for easy packability
- Item #OPS000O
- Q & A
What size is the bottom of the container? I would like to see if it fits my stove. Thanks