- Detail Images
Top-shelf weather fighting technology, cute style, and yes, it has pockets too.
The O'Neill Girls' Pocket Jacket is more than just a collection of nifty pockets, inside and out. It has 5K waterproofing and breathability, durable material, and of course, it looks good.
- 5K waterproofing and breathability keep the jacket dry in light to average winter conditions
- Critically taped seams seal off the jacket's longest stitching points to prevent saturation
- Heavy insulation provides warmth fit for winter's worst
- Junior Basic fixed hood is easy to adjust and features a medium-sized brim to keep water out of the face
- High collar design with microfleece chin guard keeps the face free from abrasion when ducking from the storm
- Storm placket covers zipper from wind and water and is embellished with contrasting covered buttons on the upper half
- Powder skirt keeps cold, wet snow away from her back
- Wrist gaiters layer under gloves for additional weather protection
- Dedicated lift pass pocket keeps your pass secure and accessible
- Belt connector system attaches to belt to keep both jacket and pants in place