Select your style & size:Select options
There's a big difference between nippy and bone-chilling.
The O'Neill Women's Mod 5/4 Hooded Wetsuit sports a unique closure for surfing in waters temperatures that range from nippy to bone-chilling. This modular closure includes an interchangeable neck and hood that you can remove, or attach, depending on the conditions. This suit is comprised of warm TechnoButter 2 Air Firewall neoprene and UltraFlex DS neoprene to balance between mobility and cold-water coverage.O'Neill's Single Fluid Seam Welding prevents water from entering through weak points or seams, and Plasma seals further prohibit water from seeping through at the wrists and ankles. Additionally, this wetsuit uses seamless shoulders to promote easy paddling, which also discourages chafing and hot spots. O'Neill also added Krypto Padz at the knees and a seamless design at the lumbar for more comfort when you're paddling out.
- Super warm wetsuit for surfing in cold waters
- TechnoButter 2 Air Firewall neoprene and UltraFlex DS neoprene
- Modular closure system with interchangeable neck and hood
- Plasma wrist and ankle seals keep water out
- Single Fluid Seam Welding provides watertight technology
- Krypto Knee Padz and Lumbar Seamless Design for comfort
- Item #ONE010S