- Detail Images
- Community Images
Soar like Seb Toots.
Watch your kid soar off the lip in the pipe and ride the slowest lift known to man in comfort, warmth, and style with the O'Neill Boys' Toots Insulated Jacket. Firewall insulation keeps his core toasty while he battles frigid temperatures, 10K-rated fabric and taped critical seams shield him from the snow, and a long fit pushes the elements of style in the park and pipe.
- 10K-rated fabric and taped critical seams fend off snow, the frozen spray from snow guns, and the wet from melting icicles from rooftops
- Heavy Firewall insulation warms his core and keeps your ripper-in-training comfortable
- Smooth internal lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- Custom bomber long fit takes its cue from the classic aviation jacket with an elastic waist and longer length
- Belt-connector system keeps the jacket from riding up
- Junior fixed hood shields his head and face from the elements
- Powder skirt, wrist gaiters, and adjustable elastic cuffs seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold
- Chin guard eliminates annoying chafing issues and offers comfort
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash his tunes, snack money, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Tristan Tyler loves his Seb Toots Jacket
Birthday Present for my 8-Year Old Boy.
Rockin the Seb Toots Jacket and Burton Denim Pants.
When you run a Group Snowboard Travel Company, your kids gotta look FRESH!
What is the (outdoor) temperature rating...
What is the (outdoor) temperature rating for this jacket?
I.E.: Warmest temp. outside w/out feeling too hot?
Coldest outdoor temp., when not engaged in sports or physical activities, tolerance w/out feeling and/or
actually being cold (shivering, having to stamp your feet to stay warm, etc?) ?
Unfortunately, these jackets do not have temperature ratings, as it will be subjective to the person wearing it. It will depend on what else is being worn beneath the jacket, as well as whether the person is generally a warm or a cooler person, etc. It is definitely a great choice for cooler weather though, and paired with warm layers beneath, it can be taken into very chilly temps!
Got this for my son and he loves it. Fits great and he would sleep in it if I would let him.