Big mountain legend, Jeremy Jones, has endured every backcountry condition imaginable, so you better believe his signature O'Neill Men's Jones 3L Jacket is capable of withstanding the harshest storms and keeping you comfortable when you're pushing yourself to the limit. This lightweight shell is designed to move with you in high alpine terrain and keep you dry though any storm.
O'Neill's Hyperdry construction keeps you dry in the soggiest storms, and it offers breathability when you're warm and working hard. The lighter, more durable shell stands up to ice and the occasional tree branch to keep you protected as you go. The articulated fit lets you move freely, whether you're skinning up or riding down, and it allows room to layer underneath when temperatures plummet.
The Jones 3L Jacket features zippered underarm vents to help you cool off quickly when you're pushing to the summit. A stretch powder skirt keeps snow out when you're shredding waist deep powder. Waterproof zips and fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in when conditions are soggy. The hem can be cinched up to seal out icy winds, and vents at the chin guard prevent your breath from fogging up your goggles.
- A durable and protective winter shell for riding on- or off-piste
- O'Neill Hyperdry construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Adjustable hood provides an extra layer of weather protection
- Underarm zippers for easy temperature regulation
- Powder skirt seals out snow and drafts
- Mountaineering fit with articulation for freedom of movement
- Item #ONE00ZU